2011. március 1., kedd

Love

Slowly, in ways I do not expect things - very subtle things, barely noticeable - I wanted to experience in myself and in London are coming to me.

Fe:

There are some negative connotations around Love. The fear of letting go. The fear of falling in love. Why not simply throw yourself into love. Fly into Love. Let go you will be caught. The only fear is based on the past or the future of Love. In the moment love is love is love. We only have this moment of love. Tomorrow does not exit it is now you are in. We can appreciate and recognise each moment go with it there may never be another moment like that again. If we love ourselves first, if we love ourselves more than the other if we can value ourselves first and if we don’t need to be overtaken by the power of love and we don’t need our partner this feeling lasts as long as it does. There is no need to analyse it. Experience each other when you are together, fully. Why clarify it. In the moment you are in love.

found at eventsoflove.com

Thanks for sharing.

I love you.

I really do.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: