Most populár

2010. augusztus 29., vasárnap

Nem csak a mai napra

I
truly wish
I knew
what am I and why am I here.


(What is this era we live in? Why is it so hard, so unsafe and unsure? Life is so uncertain. It has no meaning, no purpose. We're
lost.
Lost in time, in space, we don't know where to go, how to be, what to do, what to think. We have no home. We think and fear we can't shape our destiny, we can't choose our choices.
We scratch the surface of existing. We live in videos.
And we can never be free. Others can do it, yes. But sit in our little worlds and watch out of the windows and wish to be out there, wish to live a life of our heart's choice, but we can't. We can never do what our hearts wish to do. Because if we would - we would die.
So this world is a fear driven world.

"The only journey worth taking is the one back to love." And out of fear.

There are some people who find meaning of existance in helping, saving others before they saved themselves. With passing of time they will know and understand they must save themselves before
they can save anyone else.

Some people are too weak to live with their true feelings. To uncover
the secrets of their hearts. The hidden lines between past and present,
between family and them.
Even if they had the ability and opportunity to do so.

But before we save others we must save ourselves. That is why it is not our business what other people do or not do.

And still: why am I here? What is my purpose? What am I? What do I bring to this world? - if not thinking. I had enough of thinking, and going nowhere, just running like a crazy person.

I had enough of getting the one man I love to love me back.
He IS the true one. He IS perfect in his un-perfection. He IS the most wonderful and lovable thing I have ever seen.

And I? What am I for him?
I don't know.)

Thank you for sharing.

I love you.
I really do.



Nincsenek megjegyzések: