Most populár

2009. november 10., kedd

Day 70. II.

Today I had a dream.
Open and me were flying home from some school in Italy.
The sun was shining. 
We were transported by a bus to the airport. And there was one stop before we had to get off. Because of other travellers on another airport. And they put a big white bag out of the bus with all packages and suitcases of the travellers. And I got off to check if my skates were not in there and than the bus driver pushed the horns I was running back to the bus and right in front of my nose he closed the doors and drove away. And I was shouting and begging to pick me up. And I was sure Open was worried about me. And I ran after the bus, and saw only for a while which way to go and I ran and ran, and asked people where is the other airport and no one knew which way to go.
And I thought that once I was on the right way, and even saw that other airport but I missed it somehow. Than I met some old friends and they took me in their car but even with them we couldn't find the airport, and than they started to search for something else, I was just sitting in the car as I had no other choice. 
And than the dream ended.

And now even if I missed him like hell,
even if I would die of missing his presence - not his love, just purely him,
I had no other choice 
than 
to be silent about it.

And is this the way of the heart?

Is the way of the heart to be silent, when we would like to share our truth and love?
Is the way of the heart to not communicate, and to forget, when we would die for seeing and hugging and kissing that person, to spend time with that person?
Is the way of the heart to be silent when we would like to shout just how much we appreciate that person, and just how much we could spend our whole life with them?

But is the way of the heart to not let that person be free with their decision?
To not let that person go on their own road - without us, out of their free will?


I love you more and more each day.


Nincsenek megjegyzések: