Most populár

2010. június 20., vasárnap

Gratitude

They - the wise ones - used to say: take the time every day to think about things you are grateful for and feel gratitude until your tears break.
Gratitude is the best way of attracting more of what you like into your life.
Because what you are grateful for that is good for you. Of course you want more of what is good for you. Where attention goes energy flows. So you attract into your life more of what you focus on - in this case of what you are grateful for. Because attraction is stronger when a positive emotion is linked to it. Just like a little rock dropped into water your thoughts and feelings go out into universe and return to you a thousandfold.

Today just one single thought, just one single moment was enough for one tear drop in my eyes.

I thought.
"How incredibly lucky I am that he is in my life."
I was truly and purely grateful.

Thank you for sharing.

I love you.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: