Most populár

2010. június 9., szerda

Truth?

He is not the real One for me. He never was.
But I believed in it. I made myself believe in it. That we ARE A Match. Did I lie to myself? Might be.

I tried to believe in myself, that I am good enough, I am beautiful enough, I am just great and super enough to be the one for him.
I am a super woman.
Yes. I am.
I am perfect in my unperfection. I am not perfect - I am unique.

So I am okay, he is okay.
Merely he is just not the One for me.
It took me approximately one year to notice it.

So now how can I be with someone whom I know is not the real One for me only because I'm not the real One for him?????
Just HOW is it possible to be with someone who doesn't want me?
HOW is it possible to be with someone with whom I don't want to be because he doesn't want to be with me?


Nincsenek megjegyzések: