2010. december 6., hétfő

Something kinda'sad....(?)

My dream is to be loved.
They told me, that for to be loved I "only" needa choose to love and accept myself.
I do not know if this is true.
It seems to be logical.
But logic is a system closed into itself.

My dream is to be safe.
They told me that to be safe I must feel safe.
I do not know wether this is so or not.
It seems to be logical.
But the heart doesn't care about logic.

My dream is to be free.
They told me that love is always the answer and the solution for every problem.
My heart sais this is so.
It is not logical.
I may not know love...

My dream is to be rich.
They told me it's hard, if not impossible.
I don't know if this is true.
I don't know how to let it be.

Loving oneself is not possible with the head, with the knowing,
with the wanting.
Feeling safe doesn't come from the outside, neither can it be done by the mere act of wanting.
Being free and both the above mentioned - my heart sais - comes rather from/with/by opening the heart, and simply allowing all,
humbly.

Thank you for sharing, beloved soul.

I love you.

See you soon.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: