2009. október 23., péntek

Day 53. YOU ARE AMAZING.

Dear gentle Reader,

I wish I could stand in front of you and say to you: you are so amazing. I love you so much for who you are. And give you a hug. I wish I could express all my appreciation to you.

Drága, kedves Olvasóm,

bárcsak ott állhatnék előtted, és a szemedbe mondhatnám: csodálatos vagy. Annyira szeretlek azért, aki vagy. És megölelhetnélek. Azt kívánom, bárcsak ki tudnám fejezni, mennyire nagyra értékellek.


Please, please go watch this video under this LINK. It's for you.
A link alatt, kérlek, kérlek nézd meg ezt a videót. Érted, Neked van itt.


I wish I could make people smile like this.

Bárcsak én is mosolyra fakaszthatnám így az embereket....

Viszlát.
Szeretlek.

3 megjegyzés:

eni írta...

thanks for the git Tunde;)
love that you write here everyday;)

xoxo
Eni

Yaffa írta...

You are so very welcome, Eni!

I appreciate so much that you are here, reading me and communicating - and so - connecting with me.

...and right when you wrote it, I stopped writing every day.... sometimes it is so... :)

Love you much.

xoxo

Tünde

eni írta...

xoxo back:-*