2009. október 10., szombat

Day 40.

Mr. B. told me few days ago:

- Love is always there. You see when you come together with someone it is an act of your mind that you start to focus only on the good things in that other person. So it can be with a breakup. Just start to focus on the bad things in that person, and soon you'll find another person whom you can give the same feeling of romantic love because you'll focus on the good things in him. You can love anyone else. Anyone else. So love is always in you, with you. And you can controll the romantic feelings.

Just today I see how right he was.
I feel love. Yes, it is with me. Without an external "object".
It is just here.
And if there's no particular person "outside" whom I could give it - I justgive it to myself.
But of course and thank God there are lot of people "out there"...

Nincsenek megjegyzések: