Most populár

2009. október 5., hétfő

Day 35. - evening

Ahh, can't stop writing.
It's so good to put the things out of me.
I feel lighter.

Maybe I missed out too much time.

I had a thought that I don't want to forget that's why I write it down here.

Why since my very childhood funky is my favourite music? Why whenever I hear Jamiroquai it rings the bell: I want to do this! To make music like this. To sing and dance in all that boosting energy he has (had). (Even when he sings about bad things...)
So maybe because when I hear/see him/them, I recognize one part of myself in it, and it is a very-very nice mirror.
So maybe I should work out that exact part inside of me.
The funky, easy, careless, sexy, hapy-happy-happy, joyful, energetic type of personality.
Because now I see I have it. Because it resonates with me very much...

Just a thought.
Nothing more.
Just for me to remember.

***

Thanks for being here.
I love you.
I really-really do love you.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: