2009. július 8., szerda

Day 179. - Katarzis

Katarzis.

I understood many things today.

I understood that it is only and only me who causes suffering for myself.
I know that suffering comes from not accepting: it IS that it IS.
Suffering comes from desiring.

Although The Secret and Abraham-Hicks say that desiring is my job here. Because my desires lead me on the road.

So how can theese come together?

Anyway I understood more about myself. And that is the point.
I realized today that being in my mind only is a prison. So I can advice you to get out of your mind. Because mind only can not give you answers.
If we get out of our minds than we are more open to our hearts and to the rest of the world, to intuition and all kind of help that comes from within and from outside...
I realized also for the maniest times in my life that we can only see that which we already know. So if I see someone behaving not the way it would be good for that soul, it is because I do not behave the way that is good for my soul. To put another way: what I think to see in someone else - and I might blame that one for that behaviour - it is exactly me. Part of me. Because if it wouldn't be familiar from inside than I wouldn't see it.
So it is just that I have to open my eyes and search for the same inside. See it is not that I doo exactly the same like that other person, but somewhere in my personality and behaviour there's the exact same pattern.
So what I learned today from a generous soul who loves me so much that he gives me the hardest time so that I can learn and move on from old patterns, and I can see what I wouldn't see whitout him, is that I am only one step away from not causing suffering to myself...
...just like he is.

So here is the big healing.
And I had to get out of my mind to be able to see that truth.

So my other precious friend Atheosz is really right when saying: solution comes not from the middle way of two extremes but from changing the perspective and than you get a higher wiewpoint. So that you can truly see the two extremes and that the solution is not both of them neither in the middle of them but the synthesis of the former truths.

So I got a higher wiewpoint.
And now I know that I can choose to not to see another person as someone doing stupid or senseless things.

But I do see that person as a human being who is in deep pain and suffering. Because that is why that person can not respond to my love action with a love reaction.
And I feel deepest compassion.
And I send healing to that person.
Although that soul's choice is to not dance with me anymore. And I truly see that any other soul is free to choose like that. And I know that it does not take away anything from me. That it is not about me but about that soul and that soul's jurney of choice.

And I see that I am not less loveable than before or less good than before.

And my prayer is:

I love you.
I am sorry.
Please frogive me.
Thank you.

I love you and I see you as that magnificence that you are.
I am sorry for causing suffering and pain with my behaviour, for causing this unpleasant situation.
Please forgive me for creating you in my experinece the way you seem to be now.
Thank you for forginving me and in that accepting me as I am and releasing all anger and pain that I created in you in this situation. And thank you for giving me opportunity to heal what needs to be healed. Thank you for expanding my horizons.

NAMASTE.

May you find and hold joy and peace in your life.
May you be free from suffering.

May we all look in the mirror and see all others reflecting back.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: