Most populár

2010. október 5., kedd

Affirmation to feel good right now

Nowdays
even if I do feel the potential of deep liking and sexual attraction and love @ some (meaning very few) people
these people don't seem to recognize in themselves
deep liking and sexual attraction and love towards me.

That teaches me
that I can
choose to
feel deep liking and love and forgiveness towards myself. And because of that I will become very attractive indeed.

∗∗∗

And I can choose to release everything that could stop me from feeling these towards myself - I can release any fear, shame, guilt, sadness, embarrassment, low self-esteem and resentment that I may feel.
I can not feel so bad to change the past.
The only time that I can effect is right now.
So I choose to deeply like and love and accept myself as I am right now.
I choose to know that I deserve that.
I choose to love and accept myself deeply and totally. I choose to feel alright. I choose to feel sexy and loving and beautiful.
I choose to choose it again and again.
I choose to bring healing into my life.
And I know that heals those around me.
I choose to be grateful for my life.
I choose to tap into love, freedom, and peace right here and now.

____________________

...It is working!!!!

Thank you for sharing.

Please feel free to share what is going on in your world.

I love you.
I really do.









Nincsenek megjegyzések: