Most populár

2011. január 31., hétfő

Live before I die

What's the difference between saying: "I'm gonna die in 3 months and I choose connection, love, joy and two arms that hold" and "I'm gonna die anyway and I choose connection, love joy and two arms that hold"?

Our lives are empty because death is a taboo. Because we live our lives as if death didn't exist.
But it does.
If we would live our lives in the knowing we could die anytime, we wouldn't be afraid anymore...

So what am I gonna do before I die?

Spread love. No matter what it takes.
I let my life go.
I'm gonna loose it anyway one day. So the time that is left - is to love, connect, help, bring light, compassion and understanding.
And I can do that wherever I am, whatever I do. So it doesn't really matter what I do or where. It doesn't matter what is one's job or title, what kind of clothes one wears, how much money one has. Yes, money is good. Nice clothes is fun. To have a job one enjoys is fun. But all that doesn't really matter, one can find joy and love without all this.
But still one need is left: I need people.

I'll try to remember that I'm gonna die in a few years (who knows how many) so I can make myself to live a FULL life...

I'll do that.
(Woww, this seems to be a commitment...spooky...)

Thanks for sharing.

See you.

I love you.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: