2009. december 7., hétfő

Day 96. - Happy Santa Clauses Day!

Todays lesson is that

to show weakness
is the biggest strength.

Because

people get offended, or angry, or misundearstanding, or judgemental and that's why rejective
if they meet pain and sadness.

It is because it reminds them of their own sadness and pain which they do not want to face.

And than they begin to be afraid.

And than they suppress the feeling of being afraid of facing their own sadness or pain by getting
offended, or angry, or misundearstanding, or judgemental and that's why rejective.

People don't like to face pain or sadness
because in their very hearts they know exactly that
WE ARE ALL CONNECTED,
we ARE all one.

And so my pain is your pain and vice versa.

And very good about this
is that
my joy is your joy and vice versa.

So
all because of that

people who dare to show
their weakness, pain or sadness
are the strongest people...
... are the beautiful people.

And that is why
I and you
should NEVER question ourselves.

∗∗∗

And today I have been crying but it was not bad for me
in fact it was good
because I realized
that all my life's pain leads to one single point,
to one single conclusion

of why am I here in this time-space reality:

I must be here
to teach people how to love and accept themselves
because this is what I will learn the most
because this is what I know least of all.

And I don't know how will it manifest,
but probably somehow it will....


Thank you for being here.
Thank you for sharing.

I love you from the bottom of my heart - always.


Nincsenek megjegyzések: