2010. január 11., hétfő

Everything just is...

It is night... I'm all alone...
There in the other room a man is sleeping, dreaming.
A man I will never forget
- because he wouldn't let me to.
We've got a whole bunch of stories about us. 
He probably will never notice me. As a Woman. 
Until he's not drunk, I'm a friend. A good friend. And he as well.

And now he is sick. Unpredictable. One moment he needs care, in the other he explodes like a vulcano and I can't go there and care.

So here I am in the night, alone,
all is dark around. Feels like being in the unconscious,
and I get scared.
I get scared because now, in the moment of loneliness, in the moment of big silence,

one name crawls into my mind.
Sneaking silently step by step but certainly into my forehead, from there into my mouth,
and I can't spit it out.
It sticks, 
and I get more and more scared.

Because now I know.

Open will never be closed,
as his name is

Open.

And than I realize, 
that nothing has a beginning, nor has it an end.

Everything just IS.
Everything exists out of the nature of existence: it just is. Forever. 

I can't get no sleep.

Six hours left, and I'll be going,
with the intent of letting everything go, forgetting everything,
like that man of China.
He had no memory, so he forgot everything immediately as it happened to him or he was told.He couldn't work, he couldn't do anything. People told he was crazy. So once they got a miracle-doctor who healed him. And he started to remember all good and bad things,
and he cried:
- You are crazy! You healed me and I now I'm crazy because of you. Before I had a great, happy life. And now there's nothing else but sorrow.

What a great life it would be.
Not remembering anything. Hurt, rape, good or bad, childhood, parents.
In every moment I would be a newborn.

Goodbye.

I love you.


Nincsenek megjegyzések: